The cello | my life of music

Thursday, March 4, 2010

OK...FInally i'm updatin!!!haha..sooo bz in school..2mrw cross country.I think i gonna prepare loads of sandwhich!!Hahas.Gt the new ez-link cards and my pic is the same..looks awful!!Sommore no value inside.Haha!I cnnt stop touching this programme called"Magix Music Maker" Sooo fun! COmposed quite loads of music too..if u wan 2 listen.ask me!haha.Today ms.goh rearranged our sit!SHe chose a very HOT,STUFFY,HUMID PLACE for May and I.but the good thing for her is the dustbin is just beside her.Cz she always use tissue thn finish put under table.Haha!now no excuse.Gt dustbin beside her..!!.......And and..Wesley's new Specs make him look very the..geeky and cool look.Haha!BIG BIG black glasses.Gothic isn't it?I wan 2 buy trans. cost around.. $250? So expensivee!idk why i am still dealing with Clarance's Problem..Its a good thing tht he was referred to the councillour(Idk how to spell..haha) Tonight at 8pm..Music Test results!! :S vehh scared i fail!!I wan tht SCHOLARSHIP MAN!Go vienna or berlin!I go Hungary-Europe like..nt fun already..
------------------------------------------------END------------------------------------------------------









Idk how to tell you this..I hope the music cn tell u wht i wanted to tell you...



i played a melody at 5:50 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment

the cellist


Asyahari Hussaini
Conductor
Cellist
03/09!


Loves His


Orchestra | Conducting Instr.
Batons | Cello
Friends | Podium


HATES


Irritating Ppl | Brother
Cancelled Appt. |Rain
Rock&Metal Music |Complaints


past scores


December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010


Prodigies!


Angelene | WCCO | Haziq.H
Jasmyn | Sarinah | My Facebook
Athirah | Weiting | Yasin


wishlist


Lancio | Condominium
caring and Active Friends |more bow and neck ties!


whimsical thoughts






blogskin by wendy butterfly