The cello | my life of music

Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'm SOAKED. SOAKED....HAving fun at west coast park..thn the rain Came.HEAVLY! Raining cats and dogs came to be raining PIgs and Cows.....b4 THT.I went to the market with mum :D i always love the market..idk y..My mum gt this..habit of talking to the indian lady selling curry spices for a longggg time!...but nvm! Learn some tips on how to cook briyani! Haha.Shes a lovely lady!! Her spices allll soooooo freshhhhhhhh!!haha.thn went to vegetable side..my mom bought a carrot thn the uncle go add another 2 of it without my mum knowing.lols!after..wcp..haha.. back to the wcp thingy...IT rained when i was gg to eat my sandwhich...I JUST open my mouth thn it rained =.= .. Nvm..Gt is telling me nt to eat sooo much.hahahaha.Ran to the toilet!Haha there is the only shelter tht is nearest to me.Sheltering at the toilet is like u r standing beside longkang...Male toilet nt like female mah...So cleann and nice smelling lols..RAN home eventhough it rained...After go bath..and Checked FB.Hahas thn i heard this little mermaid song quite cute!THn i downloaded it and set it as my ring tone.HAHA.i shall end my post here... dowan talk sooo much.lols



i played a melody at 8:02 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment

the cellist


Asyahari Hussaini
Conductor
Cellist
03/09!


Loves His


Orchestra | Conducting Instr.
Batons | Cello
Friends | Podium


HATES


Irritating Ppl | Brother
Cancelled Appt. |Rain
Rock&Metal Music |Complaints


past scores


December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010


Prodigies!


Angelene | WCCO | Haziq.H
Jasmyn | Sarinah | My Facebook
Athirah | Weiting | Yasin


wishlist


Lancio | Condominium
caring and Active Friends |more bow and neck ties!


whimsical thoughts






blogskin by wendy butterfly